Curbside Yard Waste Collection Guidelines
- No trash or treated wood to be mixed in with yard waste please.
- Do not tie or bundle any branches. Simply stack them neatly in front of your house, as far away from your garbage
can as possible.
- Smaller items such as grass and shrub clippings should be put into a yard bag, or you may place smaller yard
debris into a garbage can, and leave the top off so the truck driver can identify it as yard waste.
Cans used cannot be any larger than 35 gallons.
- Please place regular garbage and your yard waste as far apart as possible on the curb.
- Limbs can be no larger than 18 inches in diameter, 50 lbs and 6 feet in length. No root balls allowed.
- Place your yard waste on the curb the night before your regular garbage collection day.